OUNCE WATER ®– Staten Island, NY
OUNCE WATER ®, one of the fastest growing premium bottled water brands, is seeking an Office Manager to manage office operations and procedures while assisting upper management. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, has the ability to multi-task and has a positive can-do attitude. Previous administrative experience is required.
Serious candidates only.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
- Process Employee Payroll
- Process and submit customer invoices
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage all e-commerce sales along with shipping logistics
- Maintain relationships with product vendors and service providers
- Manage and track day-to-day product inventory with monthly reporting
- Assist in monthly sales reporting
- Assist in the planning of in-house or off-site activities such as parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist co-founders in all day-to-day operations
- Act as liaison to accounting team and legal team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Maintain the office condition and environment
- Manage the maintenance of office equipment
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of accounting, data, bookkeeping, office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest ideas and improvements
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Walking and climbing stairs.
Ability to lift 30+ pounds.
Signature dance move.
Job Type: Full-time
Local Candidates Only: New York City/New Jersey
Required Experience: 1-3 Years
Required Education: High school diploma; Bachelor’s preferred
If interested, please send: